Advantages of Membership - The Tri-State Tooling & Manufacturing Association
Join The Tri-State Tooling & Manufacturing Association and become part of the leading manufacturing organization in the Southwestern Ohio, Northern Kentucky, and Southeastern Indiana region. Align your company with local leaders in the industrial sector to promote the advancement and growth of manufacturing in this region.
PAY YOUR MEMBERSHIP DUES NOW!
Advantages of joining the Tri-State Tooling & Manufacturing Association are:
- Networking - The TTMA holds monthly dinner meetings and an Annual Golf Outing that gives Members the opportunity for valuable face-to-face interaction.
- New Business Opportunities - TTMA members share work
- Educational Opportunities - The TTMA produces a monthly newsletter, engages informative speakers for meeting programs, and provides academic support through its Student Reimbursement Program and involvement with the Xtreme BOTS competition.
- The Power and Influence that come with being part of a local and national organization that represents manufacturing interests in Washington, D.C.
- The TTMA offers the following Member Benefits:
- Marketing of your company capabilities with links to your web site
- The opportunity to "Spotlight" your company's services and products at a monthly meeting
- Group Rates for Ohio Workers Compensation Provided by
- Student Reimbursement Program - Click Here
- Monthly newsletters with information about current legislature and events affecting manufacturing and its challenges
- Shop Tours
- Roundtable discussions (upon request) regarding various areas of Shop Operations and Best Practices.